Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year!

Welcome 2010!
I just spent the night watching the movie Julie and Julia and it has inspired me to start a new hobby (as I'm sure it has many other viewers) of writing my own little blog here on the internet.

A little about me. My name is Dawn. I am married to my husband Scott. We have been married for almost a year and a half! Together we are raising our fist child (a furry puppy) named Newbit (yes, he has a wacky name, it's a long story to be shared some other day). We are both Buckeyes recently relocated to the southern part of the Hoosier state. We are here to pursue our calling of working in ministry. Scott is an Associate Pastor at a local church (thus the reason for the BIG move). He also works with computers. I am getting ready to embark on my first quarter at the local private college to finish my BA in Early Childhood Education and will soon be on the hunt for some part-time employment.

So, that's a little bit about our little family. I hope this blogs serves as a way to stay connected with our family members near and far (and maybe make some new friends?) as I share our life stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers